HARDWOOD FLOOR RESURFACING IN ROSS TOWNSHIP, PA
About Our Hardwood Floor Resurfacing Method
Is it the right time to have your wood floors resurfaced? Our professional resurfacing service removes minimal scratches, dings, and dents. If your floors have more extensive damage and warping, you’ll want to check out our hardwood floor refinishing service. We can fix that by sanding the entire floor down and then applying a finish. However, resurfacing doesn’t call for a buff of the floor. This way we are able to keep down the time and cost for you. Fabulous Floors has the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a floor restoration service you will love. Trust us to bring back the beauty of your hardwood floors!
Why Choose Fabulous Floors?
Our wood floor resurfacing service in Ross Township has multiple benefits. Including the following:
1. Virtually dust-free – This means that you don’t have to worry about the quality of your home’s air and that you don’t have any cleanup when we leave.
2. Save time – Since this isn’t a full refinishing service, our resurfacing treatments can usually be completed in less than a day.
3. Add value – Our resurfacing treatment is a low price alternative to replacing floors before you sell your home.
CALL NOW! GET A FREE PRICE QUOTE TODAY!
“Today I had Anthony and Matt working in my house. These guys got down to business. They are very professional and friendly. My bedroom floor looks AMAZING. I will recommend this company in the blink of an eye! And the prices are better than anybody else. I did my research.” -Anonymous
Our Hardwood Floor Resurfacing Process:
- Adds instant value to your home. This will be a great selling point if/when you decide to move.
- Relieves the stress of living with worn-out hardwood floors. You’ll never have to settle for less again!
- Provides a long-lasting finish. Choose between gloss, semi-gloss, or satin polyurethane.
- Protects your floors against foot traffic and keeps them cleaner longer with a quality sealing coat.
- Prevents allergens. Our process is dust-free, meaning there is no mess or airborne dust particles during or after our hardwood floor resurfacing service.
- Removes scratches from your floors by sanding, without damaging the wood.
- Takes very little time. Most Fabulous Floors Pittsburgh resurfacing treatments are completed within hours.
- Allows you to get back to your life quickly. There is absolutely nothing to clean up after we leave.
- Gives you peace of mind. We do all of the hardwood resurfacing work, saving you from doing it yourself.
- Fits within your budget. Hardwood resurfacing saves you money, especially compared to traditional refinishing.