HARDWOOD FLOOR RESURFACING IN MONROEVILLE, PA
Premium Hardwood Floor Resurfacing in Monroeville, PA
If you’re wondering if you need to get your hardwood floors resurfaced, you’re not alone! This is a question that comes up often. Rather than actually refinishing your wood flooring (sanding the flooring down and applying a finish), our resurfacing process removes minimal scratches and dings. After fixing the minor scratches, we apply a finish that will help your floor shine once again. Resurfacing is a great option for many people because, due to the fact that we don’t buff the floor, it means less time and cost to you!
How is the Fabulous Floors Process Different?
Our process has many benefits to your home and your floors, so call today to speak with a representative and learn more about our hardwood resurfacing service!
Virtually Dust Free
Because resurfacing calls for very little sanding, this service comes without the big mess you’d typically see with refinishing. This means you won’t have to worry about putting your vacuum to work when we’re finished!
Our wood floor resurfacing service isn’t as extensive as a full refinishing service. Because of that, a typical resurfacing project will be completed in under a day!
Resurfacing your wood flooring is a perfect opportunity to add value to your home! This service is a great alternative to replacing your floor when you’re getting ready to sell your home.
CALL NOW! GET A FREE PRICE QUOTE TODAY!
“Today I had Anthony and Matt working in my house. These guys got down to business. They are very professional and friendly. My bedroom floor looks AMAZING. I will recommend this company in the blink of an eye! And the prices are better than anybody else. I did my research.” -Anonymous
Our Monroeville Hardwood Floor Resurfacing Process:
- Adds instant value to your home. This will be a great selling point if/when you decide to move.
- Relieves the stress of living with worn-out hardwood floors. You’ll never have to settle for less again!
- Provides a long-lasting finish. Choose between gloss, semi-gloss, or satin polyurethane.
- Protects your floors against foot traffic and keeps them cleaner longer with a quality sealing coat.
- Prevents allergens. Our process is dust-free, meaning there is no mess or airborne dust particles during or after our hardwood floor resurfacing service.
- Removes scratches from your floors by sanding, without damaging the wood.
- Takes very little time. Most Fabulous Floors Pittsburgh resurfacing treatments are completed within hours.
- Allows you to get back to your life quickly. There is absolutely nothing to clean up after we leave.
- Gives you peace of mind. We do all of the hardwood resurfacing work, saving you from doing it yourself.
- Fits within your budget. Hardwood resurfacing saves you money, especially compared to traditional refinishing.