HARDWOOD FLOOR RESURFACING IN BETHEL PARK, PA
Affordable Bethel Park Wood Floor Resurfacing
If you’re wondering when you need to get your floors resurfaced, great! This is a question that comes up often. Rather than actually refinishing your wood flooring (sanding the flooring down and applying a finish), our resurfacing process removes minimal scratches and dings. If you have major warping, you’ll want to look into refinishing.
After fixing the minor scratches, we apply a finish that will help your floor shine once again. Resurfacing is a great option for many people because, due to the fact that we don’t buff the floor, it means less time and cost to you! Featuring industry professionals with a work ethic that stands out among the rest, we will return the beautiful shine your wood flooring once had!
Why Choose the Fabulous Floors Pittsburgh Team?
Our Bethel Park wood floor resurfacing process comes with multiple benefits. These include the following:
1. Our process is virtually dust-free – This means that you don’t have to worry about the quality of your home’s air and that you don’t have any cleanup when we leave.
2. Our methods save time – Since this isn’t a full refinishing service, our resurfacing treatments can usually be completed in less than a day.
3. Resurfaced floors add value – Our resurfacing treatment is a lower priced alternative to replacing floors before you sell your home.
CALL NOW! GET A FREE PRICE QUOTE TODAY!
“Today I had Anthony and Matt working in my house. These guys got down to business. They are very professional and friendly. My bedroom floor looks AMAZING. I will recommend this company in the blink of an eye! And the prices are better than anybody else. I did my research.” -Anonymous
Our Hardwood Floor Resurfacing Process:
- Adds instant value to your home. This will be a great selling point if/when you decide to move.
- Relieves the stress of living with worn out hardwood floors. You’ll never have to settle for less again!
- Provides a long-lasting finish. Choose between gloss, semi-gloss, or satin polyurethane.
- Protects your floors against foot traffic and keeps them cleaner longer with a quality sealing coat.
- Prevents allergens. Our process is dust-free, meaning there is no mess or airborne dust particles during or after our hardwood floor resurfacing service.
- Removes scratches from your floors by sanding, without damaging the wood.
- Takes very little time. Most Fabulous Floors Pittsburgh resurfacing treatments are completed within hours.
- Allows you to get back to your life quickly. There is absolutely nothing to clean-up after we leave.
- Gives you peace of mind. We do all of the hardwood resurfacing work, saving you from doing it yourself.
- Fits within your budget. Hardwood resurfacing saves you money, especially compared to traditional refinishing.